Refund/Transfer Meal Account Request Form
Refunds must be requested from either the Lake County Schools Food Services Department or the school site your student attends.
If the amount of the refund is less than $25.00 and your student is enrolled in a Lake County School, you may request the refund directly from your students school cafeteria.
Refund requests over $25.00 for enrolled and ALL request for withdrawn student(s) must be submitted in writing. Please download and complete our Refund/Transfer Request from Meal Account then mail or fax the request to the Lake County Schools Food Services Department. Your request will be processed based on the supporting documentation. Please note, the requester must be listed on the free/reduced meal application as an adult household member or have other documentation stating they are eligible to receive the refund. To speed up the identification process, please attach a copy of your photo ID.
You should receive the refund with in 4-6 weeks. If there is an issue with your refund, you will be contacted withing 1-2 weeks. NOTE: We will use all necessary resources to contact the requester in case of an issue. However, it is the requester's responsibility to follow up in the matter of not receiving a refund.
Please remember that all account balances carry over at the end of each school year to the following school year. The balances also transfer with in all Lake County Schools automatically.
If you have any questions about your refund, please contact the Lake County Schools Food Services Department at 352-253-6800.