Dual Enrollment Course Material/Textbook Information
The Lake County School Board provides all Dual Enrolled Lake County Public High School students with the required course materials/textbooks for their college coursework. Students are responsible for picking up and returning these materials directly to Lake County Schools - Student Services Department.
- Students should NOT pick up any course materials/textbooks from the LSSC Bookstore,
unless they have been issued a virtual voucher.
- Students will receive a textbook pickup notification at their
Lakehawk email account. DO NOT attempt to pick up course materials until you have received the email.
If all the provided course materials/textbooks are not returned:
- A hold will be placed on the
student’s LSSC ccount. This will prevent future registration.
- The student will be billed
the cost of the materials.
- The student’s high school
counselor and principal are notified.
Coure Material/Textbook pickup and return is located at:
Lake County Schools Student Services
512 South Palm Avenue
Howey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737