Dual Enrollment Course Material/Textbook Information
The Lake County School Board provides all Dual Enrolled Lake County Public High School students with the required course materials/textbooks for their college coursework. Students are responsible for picking up and returning these materials directly to Lake County Schools - Student Services Department.
- Students should NOT pick up any course materials/textbooks from the LSSC Bookstore,
unless they have been issued a voucher.
- Students will receive a textbook pickup notification for each individual class that they have registered for. The email is sent to their
Lakehawk email account. Students should NOT attempt to pick up course materials until they have received the email.
Course Material/Textbook Returns
If all the provided course materials/textbooks are not returned:
- A hold will be placed on the
student’s LSSC account. This will prevent future registration.
- A hold will be placed on the student's high school account. All holds must be cleared prior to graduation.
- The student will be billed
the cost of the materials.
- The student’s high school
counselor is notified.
Coure Material/Textbook pickup and return is located at:
Lake County Schools - Student Services
512 South Palm Avenue
Howey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737