The Lake County School District requires fingerprint screening
according to State and Federal Guidelines. All Employees, must be fingerprinted at the District Office. Interns and Volunteers may be fingerprinted at the District Office or at an approved fingerprinting site.
New Instructional and new Non-Instructional employees will be required to attend a New Employee Orientation and will be fingerprinted at orientation. Newly hired employees and Interns are required to register for fingerprinting and pay a fee of $72.00 on-line by credit/debit card. A check can be used as an alternative method of payment; however this method may delay results pending payment clearance.
*Volunteers are NOT required to pay a fee but must register online for fingerprinting.*
Click here to Register for Fingerprinting
(be sure to obtain a FieldPrint code first)
**FOR EMPLOYMENT APPLICANTS ONLY**
Steps to complete fingerprint registration:
- Human Resources will contact the applicant to schedule the fingerprint appointment and to provide the correct fingerprint code. Applicants CANNOT register for fingerprinting without a scheduled appointment and fingerprint code.
(Same day appointments and walk-ins may not be permitted)
- Two forms of ID are required at the time of fingerprinting:
- A.) Acceptable Primary IDs include:
- State-Issued Driver’s License
- State-Issued Non-Driver’s License ID Card
- US Passport
·Military Identification Card
- Work Visa with Photo
- B.) Acceptable Secondary IDs include:
- Credit/Debit Card Bank Statement
- Electric Bill
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship or Naturalization Certificate
Once you have registered for fingerprints, print out the registration confirmation and bring with you to your appointment. This will be found on the last page of registration. If you do not have a printer, write down your registration number to bring with you the day of your fingerprint appointment.