VPK Registration will begin on Wed. 3/22/17 at 10:00 am.
- Registration packet and copy of student birth certificate due at this time in order to be considered for placement.
- VPK registration for SEL is limited to 36 spots and is first come, first served.
- Parents will be notified of placement by Fri. 3/31/17
- Deadline to turn in Certificate of Eligibility and remaining registration documents is Fri. 4/21/17. Permanent placement is not guaranteed for any child with outstanding documentation after this date.
KG Roundup (Parent Information Night):
- 4/25/17 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm parents of incoming 17-18 KG students can visit the school, meet administration and the Kindergarten team, learn about a “day in the life of a Kindergartener”.
- Registration packets will be available at the roundup, and may be submitted to the front office beginning Wed. 4/26/17. **Please note, registration packets must be complete and include all supporting documentation before they will be accepted.
- KG registration is open to any KG student living within the SEL zone. Completed registration packets will be accepted Monday – Friday until the end of the 16-17 regular school year, and then Monday – Thursday throughout the summer. It is strongly recommended that parents submit registration packets no later than Monday 8/7/17 in order to ensure placement in time for the first day of school on Thursday 8/10/17.