The Lake County Schools Safe Schools Department is looking for good men and women who would like to volunteer some of their time to become part of the District's new security intiative, Volunteers On Patrol Program.
Volunteers give school officials and school resource deputies more "eyes and ears" to deter, detect and delay threats to campus security.
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of your schools, come join the Lake County Schools Volunteers on Patrol Program.
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma
- Complete a Volunteer Applicant Screening Form & Volunteer Skills Inventory Form
- Pass an oral interview
- Complete a Vital Volunteer Application and pass a Level II background check
- Attend monthly business/training meeting
- Volunteer a minimum of 8 hours a month
- Attend the Volunteer on Patrol one day training course
For more information, contact the Safe Schools Department at