Lake County Schools Dual Enrollment BookstoreClick here for: FALL 2017 - LCS Dual Enrollment Bookstore Information
The Lake County School Board provides dual enrolled Lake County Schools (LCS) secondary students with the required course materials/textbooks for their college coursework. Students are responsible for picking up and returning these materials directly to the LCS Dual Enrollment Bookstore.
- Appointments can be made on specific dates ONLY. The Bookstore Information links above will list the available appointment dates. Schedule by visiting: www.lcsde.timetap.com
- Visit this link on your smart phone to sign up for important updates & text message alerts from Dual Enrollment: http://rmd.at/lcsde
Course Material/Textbook ReturnsIf all the provided course materials/textbooks are not returned:
- Students should NOT pick up any course materials/textbooks from the Lake Sumter State College (LSSC) Bookstore unless they have been issued a voucher from the LCS Dual Enrollment Bookstore.
- Students will receive a textbook pickup notification for each individual class that they have registered for. The email is sent to their Lakehawk email account. Students should NOT attempt to pick up course materials until they have received the email.
Course Material/Textbook pickup and return is located at:LCS Dual Enrollment Bookstore512 South Palm AvenueHowey-in-the-Hills, FL 34737
- A hold will be placed on the student’s LSSC account. This will prevent future registration.
- A hold will be placed on the student's high school account. All holds must be cleared prior to graduation.
- The student will be billed the cost of the materials.
- The student’s high school counselor is notified.