IF YOU SUSPECT THAT SOMEONE IS IN IMINENT DANGER, CALL 911.
IF YOU SUSPECT HUMAN TRAFFICKING, PLEASE CALL THE HOTLINE AT
The Lake County Human Trafficking Taskforce was established in 2012 through the vision of Capt. Todd English, Lake County Sheriff's Office, Kim Grabert, Florida Department of Children and Families, and Lori Humphrey, Lake County Shared Services Network.
The taskforce is comprised of, but not limited to the following agencies and organizations:
- Lake County Sheriff's Office
- Various Lake County Police Departments
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Florida Department of Health
- Lake County State Attorney's Office
- Lake County Schools
- LifeStream Behavioral Center
- The Haven
- Child Advocacy Center of Lake and Sumter Counties
- Children's Home Society
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Various faith-based organizations
The taskforce is in collaboration with:
- Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Metropolitan Bureau of Investigations
- Greater Orlando Human Trafficking Taskforce
- Florida Governor's Office
Our mission is to provide a human-rights based, victim-centered approach to combat all aspects of human trafficking through increased public awareness, trained professionals, coordinated investigative response, and victim services.
Please join us at our next taskforce meeting. All meetings are held at the Child Advocacy Center of Lake and Sumter Counties, Leesburg, FL.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2015 8:30AM
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2015 8:30AM
MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2016 8:30AM
MONDAY, MAY 16, 2016 8:30AM