Frequently Asked Questions
How can I renew my library books?
How do I view my checkout history?
How much are overdue fines per day?
What happens if I lose a book?
What happens if I damage a book?
When is the library open?
How do I access my library account?
2. Select Florida and begin typing in Gray to view Cecil Gray Middle School
3. You should now be on the home screen
4. Select Login in the top right corner and log in using the following credentials:
- Username: Student ID number
- Password: Student ID number
How many books can I check out at a time?
You are allowed to check out 3 books at a time for a period of 2 weeks.
eBooks and Audiobooks do not count toward the three books.
How do I place a hold?
Please note, you are ONLY able to place holds on books that are "out".
There is no limit to the number of books you can check out.
1. Once logged into your account on GoFollett, search for the book you wish to hold.
2. Then, press the red HOLD button.
3. You will receive a hold notice from your first period teacher when your hold is ready.
You can also view the status of your holds from your bookbag.
4. When your hold is ready, you have 1 week to pick it up before it expires.