Lake County School District's Insurance Benefits
Open Enrollment 2020-2021
May 4 - May 15
You can receive up to 5 counseling sessions for free?!
Whenever you’re thinking “I’m in this alone” or “I just need to vent,” take comfort. There’s a whole support system out there through the Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program or EAP is a no cost resource to you and all household family members including dependents up to age 26 whether or not they live at home. Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Per CDC recomendations, CareHere has activated TeleVisits for patients with coronavirus symptoms.
*Remember only those employees who have active Medical Insurance coverage elected may utilize the CareHere facilities*
Patients with symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, and/or cough, should not enter the health center, these patients should schedule a TeleVisit. This CDC directive protects you, other patients, and healthcare professionals. These CDC guidelines prevent contamination and potential closure of the health center.
1. Schedule a TeleVisit
1. Make a Medical appointment
2. Enter ‘TeleVisit’ and contact number in the Reason for Visit section (Be sure not to ignore the unknown number when CareHere calls you)
2. During your TeleVisit, the need for testing and in-person clinical care will be determined.
ON-SITE CORONAVIRUS TESTING
Only patients who meet CDC directives will be tested, due to limited testing availability.
Patients may be asked to come to the exterior of our health center location for testing and self-isolate at home until symptoms resolve.
Patients can also schedule a TeleVisit by calling 877.423.1330, but could be subject to longer than normal wait times due to the volume created by the coronavirus.
• Global supply issues are limiting supplies of protective equipment for our health centers. We are continuously evaluating our inventory to protect your health center team and are reallocating as needed and as possible.
• The U.S. government, WHO, CDC and CareHere are all stating, please remain calm. It’s critical that we REMAIN CALM. CareHere is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and information from the CDC, the World Health Organization and other trusted resources.
• CareHere has an experienced, cross-functional task force team meeting daily, and we are taking steps to ensure our patients, clients and staff receive the appropriate guidance. CareHere’s health center teams are being updated regularly and as the situation warrants.