Health & Wellness Centers (CAREHERE)
Remember! Due to IRS guidelines, if you participate in the High Deductible Health Plan Option AND have an HSA elected, you will be required to pay a $25.00 copay until your deductible is met. You are required to sign a payroll deduction authorization form at the time of your visit when you utilize the CareHere facilities.
AVAILABLE NOW! Connect with your CareHere Health & Wellness Team with PHONE and VIDEO appointments.
Look for schedules with TeleVisit Available when making an appointment.
• Updated guidelines have been released by the CDC regarding symptom-based return to work requirements for healthcare workers. To decrease asymptomatic and post-illness transmission of the COVID-19 virus, new evidence supports the following:
• Worker must be free of fever without use of fever reducing medication for at least 24 hours and
• At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared and
• Symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) have improved.
• Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has changed a lot about how we seek care. While making a TeleVisit appointment is still an option, we want to let you and your employees know that we’re open – and that it’s safe to seek care in person, too.
• Masks are designed to safeguard others, not the wearer. The basic logic is: I protect you, and you protect me. CareHere and the CDC recommend masks for all persons when out in public.
• The Path Back: Providing Your Employees Assurance. The eToolkit provides an overview of key considerations for developing your organizational plan for workplace re-entry. It will help guide discussions, set goals and craft decisions to the path back with a multi-faceted, phased approach to safe workforce re-entry.
• Please connect with your DCS to review the best strategies to meet your annual employee wellness incentive plans. Annual Health Assessments (AHA) can be completed in our health centers with a visit for a blood draw and a follow up visit either face-to-face or through TeleVisit.
• Per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, CareHere has activated TeleVisits for patients with coronavirus symptoms. Patients with symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, and/or cough, should not enter the health center. These patients should schedule a TeleVisit. This CDC directive protects you, other patients and healthcare professionals. These CDC guidelines prevent contamination and potential closure of the health center.
• CareHere will offer on-site testing at our health centers when supplies are available. CareHere will continue to assist our high-risk and symptomatic patients to locate alternate COVID-19 testing sites when needed.
Personal (not work) email addresses are required to register. If you do not have an email address, please call CareHere at 877-423-1330.
New Users - First Time Registration-Please do not register again if you have already previously registered. However, each eligible dependent must register separately.
2. Click Members Only
3. Click I need to register for the first time with my Access Code. CODE FCSD3, then click GO.
4. Consent page - Please review the consent form. If you agree, check I agree.
5. Identification – Please enter the following:
a. Your Social Security number
b. Your Birth date
c. Create a Username for yourself (The system will check to make certain no one else has the same username or password.)
d. Create a password for yourself
e. Your email address
6. Contact page – Review all the fields and enter or update the appropriate information.
7. Health page – Skip any field for which you do not know the answer.
8. Email Confirmation – A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
9. Thank you. You are finished! You may now log in as a Member by clicking the Go to Login Page.button.
CareHere Connect is here. Easy to Understand--Helps you focus on achievable goals--Connects you to a certified health coach!
Work through at your own pace! Read an informational pamphlet, watch a video, take a quiz and make your appointment with a health coach to review your next steps!