Health & Wellness Centers (CAREHERE)
Access Code. CODE FCSD3
Remember! Due to IRS guidelines, if you participate in the High Deductible Health Plan Option AND have an HSA elected, you will be required to pay a $25.00 copay until your deductible is met. You are required to sign a payroll deduction authorization form at the time of your visit when you utilize the CareHere facilities.
New Users - First Time Registration-Please do not register again if you have already previously registered. However, each eligible dependent must register separately.
2. Click Members Only
3. Click I need to register for the first time with my Access Code. CODE FCSD3, then click GO.
4. Consent page - Please review the consent form. If you agree, check I agree.
5. Identification – Please enter the following:
a. Your Social Security number
b. Your Birth date
c. Create a Username for yourself (The system will check to make certain no one else has the same username or password.)
d. Create a password for yourself
e. Your email address
6. Contact page – Review all the fields and enter or update the appropriate information.
7. Health page – Skip any field for which you do not know the answer.
8. Email Confirmation – A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
9. Thank you. You are finished! You may now log in as a Member by clicking the Go to Login Page.button.
Per CDC recomendations, CareHere has activated TeleVisits for patients with coronavirus symptoms.
*Remember only those employees who have active Medical Insurance coverage elected may utilize the CareHere facilities*
Patients with symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, and/or cough, should not enter the health center, these patients should schedule a TeleVisit. This CDC directive protects you, other patients, and healthcare professionals. These CDC guidelines prevent contamination and potential closure of the health center.
1. Schedule a TeleVisit
1. Make a Medical appointment
2. Enter ‘TeleVisit’ and contact number in the Reason for Visit section (Be sure not to ignore the unknown number when CareHere calls you)
2. During your TeleVisit, the need for testing and in-person clinical care will be determined.
ON-SITE CORONAVIRUS TESTING
Only patients who meet CDC directives will be tested, due to limited testing availability.
Patients may be asked to come to the exterior of our health center location for testing and self-isolate at home until symptoms resolve.
Patients can also schedule a TeleVisit by calling 877.423.1330, but could be subject to longer than normal wait times due to the volume created by the coronavirus.
• Global supply issues are limiting supplies of protective equipment for our health centers. We are continuously evaluating our inventory to protect your health center team and are reallocating as needed and as possible.
• The U.S. government, WHO, CDC and CareHere are all stating, please remain calm. It’s critical that we REMAIN CALM. CareHere is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and information from the CDC, the World Health Organization and other trusted resources.
• CareHere has an experienced, cross-functional task force team meeting daily, and we are taking steps to ensure our patients, clients and staff receive the appropriate guidance. CareHere’s health center teams are being updated regularly and as the situation warrants.