Lake County School Board partners with Aetna Resources for Living for the Employee Assistance Program.
The Employee Assistance Program or EAP is a no cost resource to you and all household family members including dependents up to age 26 whether or not they live at home. Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. EAP benefits allow up to 5 counseling session per year at no cost to you!
- Call 1-800-272-3626
- Log on to www.resourcesforliving.com
- Download Mobile App
Whenever you’re thinking “I’m in this alone” or “I just need to vent,” take comfort. There’s a whole support system out there —from people who’ve been in your shoes to local, community and national organizations ready to lend a hand. All you have to do is reach out.
From addictions to senior living, you can find resources and support from these sites.
Resources For Living Mobile App
With the Resources For Living mobile app, you can access information, support and resources to help you manage the issues that impact your work, life and well- being.
Key features include:
- Stress and anxiety tips and resources
- Work/life balance content
- Monthly features
- Service request form for members
The app is available on iPhones and Android. To install the app, use one of the methods below:
- Search for “Resources For Living” in the AppStore or Google play store.
- Access one of the links below from your smart phone to open the store app and install.
- Email one of the links below to yourself, then view the email from your smart phone and click on the link to access from the store and install.
Access up to 5 counseling sessions per issue each year. Visit with a counselor face to face, online in a televideo or get in the moment support by phone. Services are free and confidential. EAP can help with:
- Relationship Support
- Stress Management
- Work/Life Balance
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Substance abuse
- Self Esteem and personal development
People like me
You, your feelings and your story are unique. But just like you, many others are finding their way through the tough stuff. Read a few of their stories while relating to their situation. And know that whatever life throws at you, you’re never alone. You’re in good company. We’re here for you, too.