Lake County Schools has established Board Policy 9.30, which provides information on facility usage. The goal of the school board is to "allow the use of its facilities by the taxpayers and general public of Lake County." Additionally, priority for use of all facilities will be for educational programs and/or activities sponsored by the school district. Click here to read Board Policy 9.30 in its entirety.
Please contact the school or facility first to submit a Facility Use Application and to verify schedules and times that are available for use. All Facility Use Applications must be completed and submitted to the school first for Principal approval and then the school will forward to Risk Management for final approval.
- Please contact the school or facility first to submit a Facility Use Application and to verify schedules and times that are available for use.
- All Facility Use Applications must be completed and submitted to the school first for Principal approval and then the school will forward to Risk Management for final approval.
- All requests must be accompanied by a certificate of insurance evidencing $1,000,000 in liability coverage and name Lake County Schools 201 W. Burleigh Blvd. Tavares, FL 32778 as an additional insured.
- If you do not have insurance and would like to purchase liability insurance online through our Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy or TULIP Program.
- You will be prompted for a Venue ID Code please enter 4765-000 (Lake County School Board).
Application for Use of School Facilities - Application for use of school facilities to be completed and sent to Risk Management for approval.
Facility Usage Security Deposit Schedule - Security deposit for community members and commercial users.
Facility Usage Fee Schedule - Fee schedule for community member and commercial users.
Facility Rental Remittance Form - Internal account strips for rental, custodial, and tax collections.
Joint Use of Facilities - Joint Use of Facilities agreements shall require in-kind contributions, such as, but not limited to, ball field maintenance or use of swimming pool for swim team, to offset facility use fees that otherwise would be charged.
Please call 352-253-6660 if you need assistance.