Today's Choice for Tomorrow's Future

Refund/Transfer Meal Account Request Form

Refunds must be requested from either the Lake County Schools Food Services Department or the school site your student(s) attends.

If the amount of the refund is less than $25.00 and your student(s) is enrolled in a Lake County Schools, you may request the refund directly from your student(s) school cafeteria, if funds are available.

Refund requests over $25.00 for enrolled and ALL request for withdrawn student(s) must be submitted in writing. Click the link below to download and complete our REFUND\TRANSFER REQUEST FORM .  Your request will be processed based on the supporting documentation. The requester must be listed as a parent or guardian in the student school records or have other documentation stating they are eligible to receive the refund. To speed up the identification process, please attach a copy of your photo ID.

You should receive the refund within 4-6 weeks. If there is an issue with your refund, you will be contacted within 1-2 weeks. NOTE: We will use all necessary resources to contact the requester in case of an issue. However, it is the requester's responsibility to follow up if their refund is not received in a timely manner. 

All account balances at the end of each school year will be carried over to the following school year. Account balances will transfer within all Lake County Schools automatically.

Refund/Transfer Meal Account Request Form

If you have any questions about your refund, please contact the Lake County Schools Food Services Department at 352-253-6800.