Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a listing of the most commonly asked questions related to employment with Lake County Schools. If you have any specific questions, feel free to OnlineApplication@lake.k12.fl.us.
- How do I find out what jobs are available within Lake County Schools?
- What documents are required for an Instructional application to be considered complete?
- How do I get a paper application?
- May I go to the county office to fill out an application?
- Can I edit my application online?
- To whom do I send my resume?
- Where may I find information about salaries?
- I have completed the online application process. What should I do now?
- When do I need to have the fingerprint and the drug tests completed?
- How do I become an ELC Caregiver?
- I am interested in a teaching position in Lake County. How many years of experience can I bring in for salary purposes?
- I served in the Military. Will I be compensated for my service?
- I hold a Professional Services Contract in another Florida district. If I accept a job in Lake County, what will my contract status be?
- I have accepted a teaching job in Lake County. Can I transfer my sick days?
- How long will it take before I can go to work?
- Where are the job descriptions located for review?