New Hire Process ~ Welcome to Lake County Schools
New Employee Orientation (NEO) is mandatory for all Lake County Schools employees. Orientation will last approximately three (3) hours and is held at the District school board office. An HR Specialist will contact you to schedule an NEO appointment.
Please review this information thoroughly:
Download, Review and Complete all Required Documents in the New Hire Packet based upon your employment type:
Be sure to bring the following items to the scheduled New Employee Orientation. Failure to bring all items listed may hinder your ability to complete the new hire process in a timely manner.
- CURRENT copy of your Driver's License.
- CURRENT copy of your Social Security Card.
- Official Transcripts for Instructional and Paraprofessional (Teacher Assistant) applicants.
- Forms which you DOWNLOADED and COMPLETED - including Insurance/Benefit forms.
- Registration Confirmation number from the last page of the online registration for fingerprinting is necessary.
- Check with VOID written across it for the purpose of initiating direct deposit.