New Hire Packet ~ Instructional
All new instructional employees must download/review/complete the forms listed below. Be sure to bring the completed forms to the scheduled New Employee Orientation.
Step 1Forms to be DOWNLOADED and COMPLETED
- New Hire Packet - form link emailed
- FRS Certification
- Loyalty Oath
- Direct Deposit
- IRS Form W-4
- USCIS Form I-9
- Drug Test Forms
Step 2To be viewed PRIOR to attending orientation.
Step 3Forms to be REVIEWED
- Employee Handbook - Under Construction
- Principles of Professional Conduct
- Youth Mental Health FIrst Aid
- FRS Brochure
- FMLA Rights and Responsibilities
- District Calendars
- Skyward Employee Access
- Data Network Acceptable Use Policy
Step 4Please review the New Employee Benefits Information:
Previous Experience Verification Forms
Please contact your HR Specialist if you have any questions pertaining to submitting your previous experience verification forms for salary credit.