Searching for your next destination? Explore your options with us.
- Up to 26 years of salary credit given
- Supplemental pay for advanced degrees, critical shortage areas, leadership roles, and Title I schools
- CareHere Wellness Center provides primary care services and most prescriptions at NO COST to covered employees
- Choice of 10 1/2 month or 12 month pay
- School Choice for dependents
- Supportive teacher mentors
- Close proximity to Orlando (under an hour)
- Staff development Opportunities
- Centralized location- easy access to both coasts and theme parks
- Hometown feeling with city amenities
- Strong family oriented communities
- No state income tax
- Pension plans and investment plans available
- Variety of employee insurance offerings
How to Become Eligible to Be Hired as a Teacher
- Complete an approved education program or
- Meet eligibility requirements for a Florida Educator's Certificate
- For more information about obtaining certification, visit the Department of Education's website at http://www.fldoe.org/edcert.
- You must be a citizen of the United States or be legally employable in the United States.
- View our flowchart on the path to teaching https://create.piktochart.com/output/25200944-path-to-cert
- Attend our Become a Teacher Information sessions for additional support. RSVP for an invite to the next event https://forms.gle/PwPUPbhu99paqdts5