Lake County Schools approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by an LCS program.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the LCS curriculum.
- All flyers must be in PDF format, contain font sizes not less than 12, and contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
Lake County Schools does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.
Instructions for Outside Organizations:
- Register your organization at www.peachjar.com
- Go to "My Account"
- Click on "Post a Flyer"
- Select desired schools
You e-flyer will automatically be sent to the school or district for approval. Once approved, it will be emailed to parents and posted on the school web site. There is a fee for this service, determined by the number of e-flyers in your distribution. Peachjar will let you know the cost automatically before you agree to send the file.