Guidelines - Schools and Parent Clubs
Lake County Schools approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by a LCS program.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the LCS curriculum.
- All flyers must be in PDF format, contain font sizes not less than 12, and contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
Lake County Schools does not approve the distribution of:
Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
Instructions for Schools and Parent Clubs:
Your school's Peachjar Site Administrator can upload flyers to the school's Peachjar account. You can send your flyers to the Site Admin for uploading. The Site Admin is also in charge of assigning uploading privileges to others. Please contact that individual if you would like to request uploading privileges. Once uploading privileges are assigned to you, an auto-generated email is sent to you with your username and password.
If you are a flyer uploader for your school, follow the directions below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Log in.
- Upload your flyer. You will go through a "checkout" process, but there is no charge for flyers for schools and parent clubs.
- Do not upload flyers for outside organizations. Instead, please direct them to the Guidelines and Instructions for Outside Organizations.
Your flyer will then be emailed out in the next cycle, which is typically the following day.