Title I, Part C, Migrant Education Program (MEP)
The goal of the Migrant Education Program (MEP) is to ensure that all migrant students graduate with a high school diploma (or complete a GED) that prepares them for responsible citizenship, further learning, and productive employment. The program is funded by the Federal Government and is offered in all 50 states and U.S. territories.
- Lake Migrant Program Reading Outcomes
- Lake Migrant Program Mathematics Outcomes
- Lake Migrant Program End of Course-EOC exam Outcomes
- Lake Migrant Program School Readiness Outcomes
- Services provided to migrant students by Lake MEP
- Migrant Education Program-U.S. Department of Education Policy
Eligibility for the Migrant Education Program(MEP):
For more information, please contact the MEP recruiter at (352) 536-4654 or CISCO 2096.