Welcome to Mrs. Wolfe's page!
I grew up in Clermont, Florida and am a proud product of Lake County Schools. I graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in psychology with a concentration in child development. This is my 6th year teaching. I have been married for thirteen years to my wonderful husband Mike (who is also a teacher!) and we have two boys.
What I Do
As the Exceptional Student Education teacher for 4th grade, I am in charge of ensuring that any child within the ESE program receives the services outlined in their IEP. This tends to vary on a daily basis, but some of the things that I will be doing include:
- Facilitating lessons taught by your child’s teacher in any way needed to empower each student to learn to their full potential.
- Ensuring that students understand directions and expectations.
- Providing additional instruction and academic help in a small group setting.
- Participating in IEP meetings by providing input on the students progress.
- Provide any testing accommodations outlined in student IEPs.
A few of my favorite things
- Anything geeky—Star Wars, superheroes, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter….
- Dark Chocolate (especially with mint!)
- Expanding young minds!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at: