Boys 2 Men
Leesburg Elementary has piloted an innovative new program that ensures the overall success of a target group of select males.
These boys have been identified as having certain qualities that could translate into leadership potential. Leadership Traits that are taught to the boys, are based upon the 7 Habits of Effective Leadership
To cultivate this potential we are providing these young men with intensive support to ensure their success in school, home, and in their communities:
- (Boys To Men)Mentoring component of our Leadership Academies
- Allows community and business partners to provide support for our boys
- Provides our boys with strong male role models (Wednesdays 2:00-3:15)
- An array of topics are covered including but not limited to: conflict resolution, social skills, leadership traits, etiquette, etc.
- After the motivational lessons, the boys break out into teams with their respective mentors, where they engage in robotics activities.
Are you interested in helping our boys get STEM Materials?? Please visit the following link: