Treadway Elementary SchoolEnrollment Procedures and Policies
The following information is needed before your child can enroll at Treadway:
In County transfers:
- Driver's license or Voter's registration card with current physical address
- Proof of residence (Lease, rent receipt, bill of sale, deed or Homestead exemption receipt).
- Utility deposit receipt or electric or water bill (showing physical & service address)
Out of State transfers or new entry into Kindergarten:
- 1. Birth certificate
- 2. shot record (Florida Form 680)
- 3. physical (must be within a year of entrance),
- 4 . Drivers license or Voter's Registration card with current physical address
- 5. proof of residence (lease, rent receipt, bill of sale, deed or Homestead exemption receipt)
- 6. Utility deposit receipt or electric or water bill Showing physical & service address
- 7. social security card or number. A Kindergarten child must be 5 by September 1 of current/entering school year.
- Immunizations required: 5 DPT, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 2 Varicella, 3 Hepatitis B
Once this information is obtained you can come to the school and pick-up\fill out the appropriate paperwork to be completed.
When all requested paperwork is completed and brought to the school your child may start immediately.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to call Treadway at (352)742-2291.