Treadway Elementary SchoolLinks:* A+ Math* FunbrainWelcome to Mrs. Mann's Fifth Grade ClassParent communication is very important to me. Please check your child's student agenda on a daily basis, as this is the best way to keep up with what we are doing in class. The agenda is also used for two way communication. I check the agenda each day for notes from parents, and I also sens parents messages as well.I welcome any comments, suggestions, or questions. Please feel free to e-mail me or call the school office to set up an appointment for a parent conference.
School Supplies List
- (2) “Yellow” Highlighters
- (1) Zipper Pencil Pouch (no boxes)
- (1) Box of Ziploc freezer bags (sandwich and/or gallon)
- (1) box of Kleenex®
- (1) personal pencil sharpener with attached container
- (4) Packs of loose-leaf notebook paper (wide-rule).
- (1) One inch Binder
- (2) Composition Notebooks
- (1) 2 pack hand-held erasers (Pink Pearl® by Paper Mate work well.).
- (2) Boxes of #2 Pencils *preferably pre-sharpened (Mechanical pencils are fine, but will need to be re-leaded at home).
- (1) Package of pencil cap erasers
- (1) Package of EXPO® markers (2pk. or 4 pk.; no bright colors)
- (4) Spiral Notebooks with at least 100 pages each (wide-rule) in the following colors: red, blue, green, and yellow.
- (4) Three prong with pockets in the following colors: red, blue, green, and yellow.
- (1) Large “homework” folder with pockets only. This folder may be of any type of design and/or print (animals, comic characters, sports, etc.).
1 pair of headphones (NO ear buds allowed)
FYI: Headphones are used in math lab, reading lab, and in class each week!!! This is very important that you replace them immediately once your child has lost or broken them.
Please Note: Some of these items may have to be replenished during the school year.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Box of #2 Pencils (24+ Count would be greatly appreciated).
- Spiral Notebooks &/or 3-prong pocket Folders (red, blue, green, and yellow).
- White or colored Copy Paper
- Clorox Wipes®