<---------------------------------Check out the links!Welcome to Mrs. Dunson's ClassTravel the World in 180 Days!2018-2019Check your child's P.A.S.S.P.O.R.T. binder daily for important news
- If you are reading this, you know it is not Sunday night! I hope your family enjoyed the three day weekend. I sure did. Sleeping in is never overrated!
- March 7 is Field Day! Mark your calendars and plan to come out for a fun filled morning. I would like to have a picnic lunch that day as well. More details will come home soon.
- We have been busy researching our selected American heroes. The children can begin working on their projects at home as soon as possible. They will bring in the projects and present their person to the class on their assigned date. It was written on the project form. They will be completing a written assignment in class for an assessment grade. Working on the project helps them get to know their chosen American even better.
Special note: Due to allergy concerns - if you are wanting to send in a birthday snack for your child this year, I will need two day's notice. I will arrange for snack for children with allergies. Snacks must be "store bought" and contain a list of ingredients. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- REPORT CARDS WILL NOT GO HOME WITH THE KIDDOS. **You must have a Family Access account in order to view report cards. If you need help with this, please let me know. Click the link to get started with the Family Access paperwork. Skyward Family Access
- If you haven't "liked" the Sorrento Elementary PTO Facebook page, now is a great time. They keep it updated with the latest news you can use.
- Every Friday is spirit day. If your child has a school shirt please wear it on Fridays. One Friday each month is One Pack Friday. On this day, students are encouraged to wear the new green shirt (not required). Teachers will also wear One Pack t-shirts on this day.
- I update this webpage by 8:00 pm on Sundays, except on holidays. Please check in every week to see the latest news, events, and classroom activities.
- Be sure to sign up for a Skyward parent access account, if you have not done so. It is the quickest way for you to see your child's grades as soon as they are entered. Simply go to Lake County School's main webpage and click "parents". There you will find the link for the Skyward portal.
- ***Check out our "What are we learning?" page on the side quicklinks. Each week, I will update this to give you peek into our classroom. Once a week look for the new "mystery" word. Ask your child what he/she knows about this word. (I sure hope they can tell you.) Informed parents have better prepared students. I love sharing information with you. (I usually update on Sunday evening.)
Last Modified on Monday at 5:24 PM