Mrs. Amanda May, MS, RDN, LDN
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my page and learning more about me. I am very excited to be at Carver Middle School teaching Culinary for the 2016-2017 year! I look forward to the year in the classroom and the kitchen! Lesson plans will be on here until students receive access to Schoology. Then, they will be found on there. It is a new program that we are excited to introduce to everyone this year!
Courses: Fundamentals of Culinary Careers/Fundamentals of Culinary Careers & Career Planning
- Originally from Virginia
- Master of Science - University of Memphis
- Bachelor of Science - Virginia Tech
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- ServSafe certified since 2011
- CPR/AED certified
- ServSafe proctor and have taught it before at the collegiate level
- Nutrition has changed my life for the better, but I still think chocolate should be its own food group.
- I have been married for about a year.
- Favorite foods: Shrimp, broccolini, chocolate (not together, of course)