I'm excited to begin my twelth year at Leesburg Elementary. As Curriculum Resource Teacher, I support not only our teachers with curriculum resources, but our parents as well. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to an amazing 2018-19 school year!
Curriculum Resource Teacher
(352) 365-6308 Ext. 7537
- Married with 3 amazing kids! (Bradley is 16 years old, Daisy is 8 years old and Lily Jane is 5 years old)
- I've taught first grade, third grade and worked as Math Instructional Coach
- I graduated from Grand Canyon University with a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership
- I'm currently pursuing a Doctoral Degree in Business Administration.
- I love spending time with my family. Our favorite thing to do together is visit local springs and swim.
- In my spare time, you can find me outside! :)