5th Grade Minneola Mustang Charter Show Chorus
Welcome to My 2018-19 Show Chorus Page
Chorus is for 5th Grade Students Only. The application deadline has passed and rehearsals have already begun. We meet each Monday after school from 3:00-4:00. Pick up is in the back car rider line. I am super excited about our school year and the events we have planned. Below are a list of dates to put on your calendar now:
- Wednesday, October 17th (8:00 a.m.) Through a state wide audition process, our chorus was chosen to participate at the twenty-second annual Florida Charter School Conference. This year's event is scheduled at the Caribe Royale in Orlando. This is an amazing opportunity for our school and we will need all the chorus members to attend. We will be bussing our performers from Minneola Charter leaving at 6:30 a.m. and arriving back at school by 10:00.
- Friday, November 9th (9:00-10:00 a.m).- Veteran's Day Assembly (Minneola Charter Pavilion)
- Tuesday, December 4th- (6:00 p.m.) Kiwanis performance- Click HERE for details
- Thursday, December 20th (1:30 p.m.)- Disney performing Arts at Disney Springs main Waterside Stage. Click HERE for the permission slip. Click HERE for all the FAQ'S you may have.
- Tuesday, February 12th- Performance TBA during the school day (out of school performance) 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 17th (6:00 p.m.)-Orlando Magic National Anthem. Click HERE to purchase tickets. Deadline to purchase with the performance discount is February 15th. All performers will need a ticket, as well.
- Monday, April 29th- Last rehearsal
- Theme Park Performance in the works for April or May
All performances will require our Minneola Charter Chorus shirt, solid black dress pants or dress (no jeans), and solid black shoes (flats/sneakers are fine). All shirts are to be tucked in for performances.